ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (180/182) > >>

KodeZwerg:
Wonder Woman 1984 - Trailer

I went to the drive-in cinema with my family on the weekend to watch this film together.
Unfortunately I can't say anything more about the content except that I fell asleep after 10 minutes.
In other words, the anticipation was greater than what the film had to offer.

Attack on Titan is, in my opinion, an even better story.-Shades (March 20, 2021, 11:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
I just can approve that too. I like this series a lot too!

KodeZwerg:
Godzilla vs Kong - Trailer

Since I am a Monstermovie fan, this title is my taste.
I would say 6 from 10 possible stars.
It does more feel like they wanted to earn quick cash instead of producing a cool story.

mini Review:
SpoilerKong wakes up isolated, Godzilla attack a town, Soldiers try bring Kong to Godzilla to let them fight, Kong loose, new Challenger approaches, Metal-Godzilla vs Godzilla, Godzilla loose.
Kong and Godzilla team up vs that metal beast. Win. Happy end.

(review is really extreme cutted)
CGI effects are cool made.
Dialogs halfway entertaining.
It is worth to watch.

alliego:
Unbroken was the latest. And it was awesome! :Thmbsup: :)

KodeZwerg:
Justice League Snyder Cut - Trailer

Short review:
This movie is good and bad at once.
Why is it good? Because I do like superhero-uber flicks  :P
For real, it has very good CGI effects and a good amount of different characters inside.
Dialogs are sometimes funny but often you see more pictures than talking.
Why is it bad?
The way it is cutted, they way how they integrated everything and the way how the story goes are all very confusing.
If you have seen the older DC movies you will be disappointed because of the above line.
If you have not seen the older DC movies you will often think "wtf is going on here".
For my taste it jump to often in time with its story.

Hardcore fans will love the new extended scenes from the old Justice League and can talk about.
To me as a normal fan, the 4 hours(!) that I needed to watch it was not satisfying.

brotherS:
Nobody (2021)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7888964/

A bystander who intervenes to help a woman being harassed by a group of men becomes the target of a vengeful drug lord.
--- End quote ---

Highly recommended if you like lots of violence (and want to find out where the kitty cat bracelet ends up). :D

In addition to Bob Odenkirk, the cast includes Connie Nielsen, RZA, Aleksei Serebryakov, and Christopher Lloyd.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version