ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (157/182) > >>

MilesAhead:

Man of Steel.
My favorite Superman movie so far.  In this case the cliche "action packed" actually applies.  :D
-MilesAhead (December 22, 2017, 10:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

I loved it too, but it appears that the die hard fans don't like it.
-wraith808 (December 22, 2017, 11:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heh.  One thing that bugs me about Superman is how can he claim to be "Super Intelligent" when he flies around with a cape creating immense drag?  That thing should only be worn around the house like a smoking jacket.  :D

rgdot:
Good thriller, not much more to say imo

Movies you've seen lately

panzer:
New Tricks season 1 (TV series)
The Secret in Their Eyes/El secreto de sus ojos
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

wraith808:

Man of Steel.
My favorite Superman movie so far.  In this case the cliche "action packed" actually applies.  :D
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Heh.  One thing that bugs me about Superman is how can he claim to be "Super Intelligent" when he flies around with a cape creating immense drag?  That thing should only be worn around the house like a smoking jacket.  :D

-MilesAhead (December 26, 2017, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perhaps he flies so fast that the drag is insignificant to him getting where he needs to go? :P

MilesAhead:
Man of Steel.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Perhaps he flies so fast that the drag is insignificant to him getting where he needs to go? :P

--- End quote ---

Could be he earns Sky Miles.  Or perhaps the S is really a corporate logo and he gets Promotional Consideration?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version