ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (141/182) > >>

tomos:
^ following up on 'Arrival', Contact & Interstellar were suggested to me:

Contact is dated, poorly made & filmed (imo), yet had a couple of very good/interesting phases.
Interstellar I just found tiresome -- I actually gave up on it. Most voice parts delivered in a sort of a monotone that just left me jaded.
EDIT//  Dunno, maybe I'll try Interstellar again sometime - it gets very good score on imdb

brotherS:
Interstellar I just found tiresome -- I actually gave up on it. Most voice parts delivered in a sort of a monotone that just left me jaded.
EDIT//  Dunno, maybe I'll try Interstellar again sometime - it gets very good score on imdb
-tomos (January 10, 2017, 01:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey tomos! Yes, try it again, it was one of the best movies I saw in the last 3 years. :) (Wouldn't have minded it being a bit shorter though. 8) ) And I just saw that it even entered IMDb's Top 250 (as #33).

4wd:
What We Become - Another zombie apocalypse type film this time from Denmark.

4wd:
In a dark room, watching on a tablet, using earphones, (starts to make you imagine what lies beyond the glare of the LCD and what small sounds you're missing), and at a time well passed midnight, I watched two of the most iconic figures of horror in the last 10 years: Sadako (Ring series); Kayako (Ju-on series)

Yes, it had to happen: Sadako v Kayako

tomos:
-tomos (January 10, 2017, 01:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey tomos! Yes, try it again, it was one of the best movies I saw in the last 3 years. :) (Wouldn't have minded it being a bit shorter though. 8) ) And I just saw that it even entered IMDb's Top 250 (as #33).
-brotherS (January 10, 2017, 02:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

yes, saw the second half of it the same evening, well worth it :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version