ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (130/182) > >>

mouser:
Bone Tomahawk - Grisly, fairly low budget, but great.

holt:
I found a sizeable and impressively cohesive chunk of mystery series soap opera 'The Edge of Night' on youtube that runs from July 17, 1979 to September 18, 1979, in 123 short consecutively linked videos that automatically roll over from one to the next. So far, I've identified Frances Fisher who played the mother of lead actress Kate Winslett in 'Titanic', Kim Hunter who played female chimpanzee psychologist and veteranarian Dr. Zira in 'Planet of the Apes', and Margaret Colin who played the White House Communications Director in 'Independence Day', but the entire cast is equally talented.

holt:
The illustrations on this web page, Crewless 'drone ships' will be sailing the seas by 2020, are from a fascinating YT video at the bottom of the article page, which forwards to further entries in the series in the sidebar.

MilesAhead:
Supergirl

I am a sucker for comic book super hero stuff.  I have to wonder if ratings are already a worry since they have already shown a tight closeup of SG getting off a stool for no reason other than showing her get off the stool.  If they dip further there may be a "wardrobe malfunction" as she pulls her shirt open to go save somebody in danger, but, Whoops!  No uniform underneath!!  That would definitely make the bloopers reel.  What is weird though is how weird Dean Cain looks.  He was a handsome guy in Lois and Clark.  My guess is the suplements he took while playing in the NFL are catching up with him.

holt:
Do big cats like catnip?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version