ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (118/182) > >>

Renegade:
Not a movie, but the last episode of The Walking Dead was intense. Can't wait for the next ep!

Shades:
@Renegade:
Same sentiment here. Season 6 of The Walking Dead started already tense, but the last episode cranks it up a notch (or two)...

Renegade:
On the nutter side... Stuff about aliens & stuff:

Nutty, but ok to watch while you're getting other stuff done away from the computer.

Or maybe not nutty, and I'm just wonky.

You decide. :P

tomos:
I started the thread and I meant it to be for movies. Yes, you quote me -- and you would win on a technicality in a court of law :) but hey, we're just in dc forums. Posting them is fair enough, but this does not seem to me to be the right thread for them...
-tomos (October 20, 2015, 05:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

when I posted the above, I wasn't expecting to be accused of censorship (that actually gave me a chuckle).
I'll repeat my request that the 'spirit of the thread' be respected (next we can make idols of 'the spirit of the thread' :p). I'm often guilty of going off-topic, and I've no problem with threads veering off-topic. But this derailing is unreasonable imo...

On the nutter side... Stuff about aliens & stuff:

https://youtu.be/bqj4-DE1EIQ

Nutty, but ok to watch while you're getting other stuff done away from the computer.

Or maybe not nutty, and I'm just wonky.

You decide. :P
-Renegade (October 29, 2015, 03:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Note that my objection was/is not to the subject-matter. That is a separate issue.

panzer:
The General (1926)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version