ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (112/182) > >>

panzer:
Battle Royale
12 Angry Men (1957)

wraith808:
Battle Royale
12 Angry Men (1957)
-panzer (October 19, 2015, 04:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't say anything the first time... but it seems that your "recommendations" are Trojan horses to put in youtube videos of questionable intent.  I could be having an unfavorable reading, but I don't think so...

profess:
Knock Knock - enjoyed immensely, especially if you take it as a comedy and feeling sorry for / being in that predicament
Almanac Project - too many questions about time travel in this film to be completely satisfied with the ending. a good watch though, just take it for what it is and you'll be fine :)

MilesAhead:
@profess  Welcome to the Forums.

panzer:
Battle Royale
12 Angry Men (1957)
-panzer (October 19, 2015, 04:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't say anything the first time... but it seems that your "recommendations" are Trojan horses to put in youtube videos of questionable intent.  I could be having an unfavorable reading, but I don't think so...
-wraith808 (October 19, 2015, 10:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are wrong. They are not recommendations, they are just stuff I watched lately. Please read the first page:

"... The thread What are your favorite movies? is pretty active at the moment, but I thought I'd add this one just for stuff you've seen lately (good or bad) ..."

It seems that you are too paranoid. But that's your problem, not mine ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version