ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (104/182) > >>

bit:
Tokkan is a 10-episode situation comedy drama starring Inoue Mao.
I hope nobody gets annoyed with me posting Japanese multi-show dramas or films; nobody likes duds, and I am trying to be as careful as I can to post only what I think are really good ones.
One of the best ways to find them is to browse the host web filmographies of top stars, and Inoue Mao is another awesome film star in Japan who always delivers.
"Miki (Inoue Mao) is run ragged each day as ruthless tax investigator Kagami’s assistant to collect taxes from tax defaulters."

Inoue Mao

MilesAhead:
I hope nobody gets annoyed with me posting Japanese multi-show dramas or films; nobody likes duds, and I am trying to be as careful as I can to post only what I think are really good ones.
One of the best ways to find them is to browse the host web filmographies of top stars, and Inoue Mao is another awesome film star in Japan who always delivers.
"Miki (Inoue Mao) is run ragged each day as ruthless tax investigator Kagami’s assistant to collect taxes from tax defaulters." (see attachment in previous post)Inoue Mao
-bit (May 15, 2015, 12:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

The first show I saw her in was Hana Yori Dango

She was way cute.  Although the dancing boxing bit got old after awhile.  Still, it was kind of fun.  I have been on jdorama.com and d-addicts.com for years.  Although I rarely post.  As for me please post series you enjoy.  Especially if they can be accessed online for free with English Subs.   :Thmbsup:

bit:
"Miki (Inoue Mao) is run ragged each day as ruthless tax investigator Kagami’s assistant to collect taxes from tax defaulters." (see attachment in previous post)Inoue Mao
-bit (May 15, 2015, 12:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

The first show I saw her in was Hana Yori Dango

She was way cute.  Although the dancing boxing bit got old after awhile.  Still, it was kind of fun.  I have been on jdorama.com and d-addicts.com for years.  Although I rarely post.  As for me please post series you enjoy.  Especially if they can be accessed online for free with English Subs.   :Thmbsup:

-MilesAhead (May 15, 2015, 05:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
For sure!  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
I've had an old friend visiting for the last 12 days and we saw several movies:

* Mad Max Fury Road - Not bad, but basically one long car chase.
* Tomorrowland - I hated it; friend liked it.
* Poltergeist (2015) - Should have walked out half way; terrible.
* Wild Tales (2014) - Spanish subtitled.  LOVED LOVED LOVED IT. Highly recommended.

4wd:

* Mad Max Fury Road - Not bad, but basically one long car chase.
* Poltergeist (2015) - Should have walked out half way; terrible.-mouser (May 28, 2015, 08:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Spot on, Mad Max also tended to become a little tedious the longer it went on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version