ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (42/182) > >>

Renegade:
I was a bit leery of The Iceman, but it was surprisingly good. Very well done movie.

A general comment - no plot spoilers beyond the IMDB description.The ending made me think that he would have been a good politician. Completely unrepentant, etc.

Renegade:
Primer

Four friends/fledgling entrepreneurs, knowing that there's something bigger and more innovative than the different error-checking devices they've built, wrestle over their new invention.
--- End quote ---

I'm not going to say what this is about (the description really isn't what it's about), but I will HIGHLY recommend it for any sci-fi geeks out there.

My 1 comment on it is that I need to watch it again. (It's not the kind of movie that you can work while you watch - you need to pay attention.)

Rated: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

The basic "genre" - you're better off watching without knowing this if you like to be pleasantly surprisedThis is a time loop movie. And a really damn cool one!

kyrathaba:
Took my wife out to supper, then to see "You're Next". Great flick!

Renegade:
Took my wife out to supper, then to see "You're Next". Great flick!
-kyrathaba (September 23, 2013, 09:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hehehe! I don't think I'd take my wife out to see that. Something more "Walt Disney" is more along her lines. Or perhaps something more chick-flickish. :)

But it does look more up my alley! :D

kyrathaba:
It's pretty bad-ass, Ren. I encourage you to go see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version