ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (13/182) > >>

wraith808:
Just saw The Great Gatsby.  Though some of the things grated (anachronistic dance styles and music), it was a great adaptation of a classic novel.

Shades:
Snitch - Quite entertaining action drama movie.
Europa Report - SciFi - this is actually a captivating story, for an indie movie it is good.
Imaginaerum - Another story that captivated me...it doesn't deserve the rather low score it gets on IMDB. It has excellent music, all played by the band NightWish (gothic rock band, but don't let that stop you, the voice of female singer is very, very beautiful, cultivated by years of lessons/training at a northern european conservatorium). Also, the movie starts out as a movie for younger children, but it really isn't.
The Grandmaster - good movie about kung fu (after all, Bruce Lee had to learn his art before becoming a master, this is about his teacher)

superboyac:
The Grandmaster - good movie about kung fu (after all, Bruce Lee had to learn his art before becoming a master, this is about his teacher)
-Shades (July 20, 2013, 12:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
I just watched ip man and ip man 2!  And now this?  are they independent of each other?

Shades:
Guess not...but then I didn't see or haven't heard of the Ip man movies you mention. The kung-fu genre is not really my style of movie, I just liked the tag-line that came with 'The Grandmaster'.

40hz:
@Shades - Imaginaerum and Europa Report just got put on my "to watch" list. Thx!

(Note: apparently Imaginaerum is going to be hard to get. Seems to be out of stock everywhere I looked. And it doesn't show up for stream viewing on any service I'm subscribed to.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version