ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (170/182) > >>

panzer:
Yes Prime Minister (TV series)
Oblivion
Ex Machina
Revenge

rgdot:
Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister are great, have watched them all more than once.

Saw this weird movie, it's really out there, odd, etc.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6998518/

Movies you've seen lately

wraith808:
The usual Christmas movies, including Polar Express, Elf, Christmas Vacation, some Disney Christmas special my daughter made me watch, a couple of other random Hallmark movies.  But in that bunch, there were a couple of new ones.

Movies you've seen latelyChristmas ChroniclesMovies you've seen latelyA Bad Moms Christmas
A Bad Moms Christmas was pretty much what I expected it to be, crudely funny at times, and just crude at others.  Christmas Chronicles was unexpected and a real treat!

nosh:
Hello, DC!  :-* Hope everyone's doing fine.

Just popping in to urge everyone to check out Steve Ramsey's selection of best movies of 2018, I think it's a fascinating list. Those of you who are into woodworking have probably heard of Steve, this is a side channel he maintains where he rarely posts. His picks are mostly lesser known movies, which is what makes it so good, IMO. Great list! Do yourselves a favor and watch!

Happy 2019 to all!

Shades:
If you are very sensitive regarding religion, in particular the story about Jesus, than don't watch this movie ever. Actually, show this in the 'Bible belt' from the U.S. and I am sure the people you show it to will never ever want to talk to you again.

For those with a (not so) healthy sense of humor: The last hangover.
It is in spoken in Brazilian Portuguese (comes with subtitles) and lasts about 45 minutes. But don't let those things stop you, it is brilliant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version