ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (50/182) > >>

Shades:
If you enjoy movies about a group of thieves pulling of impossible "jobs", then you sure are going to love The art of Steal. Although the IMDB score isn't bad, I think it deserves more. Anyway, have fun watching this one... :Thmbsup:

Josh:
Mousehunt

mwb1100:
Watched it for the first time after hearing David Knight give a short explanation on some bits of the film. Fantastic film. I can see why it's a classic.
-Renegade (January 04, 2014, 08:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well then, you need to see the long lost alternate ending: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7sqx2_its-a-wonderful-life-lost-end_shortfilms

40hz:
Not so much a movie as a half-bio half-documentary on master magician Ricky Jay called Deceptive Practice: The Mysteries and Mentors of Ricky Jay.

Absolutely fascinating look behind the curtain at the education and psychology of those who practice the art of illusion for their living.

The beauty of a film like this is how the lessons of magic can apply to so much more than just the performance of tricks and illusions.

You can see it on Netflix streaming or Amazon.

Highly recommended. :Thmbsup:

Vurbal:
Not so much a movie as a half-bio half-documentary on master magician Ricky Jay called Deceptive Practice: The Mysteries and Mentors of Ricky Jay.
 (see attachment in previous post)

Absolutely fascinating look behind the curtain at the education and psychology of those who practice the art of illusion for their living.

The beauty of a film like this is how the lessons of magic can apply to so much more than just the performance of tricks and illusions.

You can see it on Netflix streaming or Amazon.

Highly recommended. :Thmbsup:
-40hz (February 12, 2014, 01:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

I watched that on Netflix a couple weeks back. I didn't even know he was a magician. I only knew him as an actor.

I loved it. Made me want to go see him live.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version