ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (4/182) > >>

erikts:
Shaun the Sheep ... I watch over and over again with my 2.5 years old daughter.  ;D

SQUIDMAN:
Saw the movie Hell on netflicks was pretty good, ending so so. Almost the same time saw a movie called Stake Land, with Kelly McGillis in it, but I didn't know it was the same chick as in Top Gun. I told my son at the time I know I've seen her before and then it just blew my mind the difference.

nosh:
The World According to Dick Cheney - a well made, non-judgmental documentary on the man.

allen:
I went to Oblivion last weekend and really enjoyed it. I can't say it was mind blowing, and I could see the twists coming from a mile away ... but then, I consume too much entertainment to be surprised anymore :). That said, the film really felt (and sounded) like a 70's era sci-fi flick but with a much higher caliber visuals. There was a flight chase scene that I thought was unnecessary and didn't particularly enjoy, but I imagine that was required for most potential movie goers. I won't hold it against them, they more than made up for it by not making me have to rent 3D glasses.

mouser:
Cold Weather:

Loved it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version