ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (21/182) > >>

Renegade:
AAARRRGGHH~! The deafening din of mangina!

:P

Renegade:
Here's a prediction... A DC comics movie about the Flash. Involves time travel. Sometime in the next 2 years.

wraith808:
Here's a prediction... A DC comics movie about the Flash. Involves time travel. Sometime in the next 2 years.
-Renegade (August 03, 2013, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not sure if that qualifies as a prediction since they've already said it, and it's in production slated for 2016. :P

They're trying to follow marvel's successful path, i.e. phase 1 to intro characters, group movie, phase to to develop those and more, group movie 2, phase three introduces more... ad infinitum.

Shades:
Los Ultimos Dias - A Spanish sci-fi movie where people cannot go outside anymore. This is a well-made movie, even you don't understand Spanish.

The male actors carry the story fine, for me the female lead character overdid it at the end. I guess the director banked on her 'pleasing-the-eye-ness' to get away with that end scene.

40hz:
@Shades - adding Los Ultimos Dias  to my watch list. Thx. :)

If you get a chance, check out The Squad (El Paramo)

Movies you've seen lately

EL PÁRAMO un comando especial de alta montaña compuesto por nueve experimentados soldados es enviado a una base militar en un desolado páramo con la que se perdió contacto hace varios días y que se cree fue blanco de un ataque. Al llegar encuentran un único y misterioso sobreviviente. Poco a poco el aislamiento, la incapacidad de comunicarse con el exterior y la imposibilidad de huir, socavan la integridad y la cordura de los soldados, haciendo que pierdan la certeza sobre la identidad del enemigo y les crea dudas sobre su verdadera naturaleza.

A special high mountain command of nine experienced soldiers is sent to a military base in a desolate high-plains moor of Colombia with which contact was lost several days ago and was believed to be target of a guerrilla attack. Upon arrival, the only person found inside the base is a peasant woman who is heavily chained. Gradually , the isolation the inability to communicate with the outside world, an the impossibility to escape, undermine the integrity and sanity of the soldiers, causing them to lose the certainties about the identify of the enemy and creating them doubts about the true nature of that strange woman.
--- End quote ---

Saw it at a friend's house on DVD. Some truly cool and creepy moments.

Better trailer can be found here:

:tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version