ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

RegaLink

(1/13) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
RegaLink
STILL AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD BUT NO LONGER BEING DEVELOPED.
SOURCE IS AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD AND USE HOW YOU WISH!
Application Name RegaLink Version v1.1.2 Short Description Manage a list of websites to visit Supported OSes
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8 (Untested)
 Web Page This is it Download Link [v1.1.2]  Source Download (See More Info)Donate  Donate Towards Further Development of RegaLink System Requirements

* Windows OS
* .NET 4

Description
Create and manage a list of URLs that you want to visit.  Once you have visited them, they will automatically be moved to a "Visited" list.

Features (Bold items have been added in the latest release)

* Drag & Drop functionality (Simply drop a URL onto the application window to add it to the list)
* Re-Add to "Pending" list by simply double clicking an item in the "Visited" list.
* Click & Drag Organisation. (Only works in the "Pending" list.  Click & Drag to move items up and down the list)
* Completely Portable
* Manually add URL to the list
* You can now save your URL list to a separate file, so as to never lose it!  
* OMG, you can also LOAD a file!  The file will load, then automatically overwrite the URL.txt and be saved there! - This means, the file you load, will stay exactly how it was!
* You can now send none URL's to the browser (Sends these as Search Terms to Google).
* Edit URLs/Search Terms from within the app.
* Edit Default Search Engine
* Lock/Unlock The Workspace
* Keyboard Shortcuts
* Added Settings Menu
* Change Your Pending List View Layout (Settings Menu) - Removed
* Show Time and Date of when the URL was added, in BOTH boxes!
* Internal Preview of Links
Planned Features
Ask me, and I will try add some :)

Screenshots
(Old GUI)

(New GUI)
RegaLink

Usage
No install needed.  Just unzip and run!

Using the Application
Simply load up the software, then start adding URLs into the list.  Double click a URL to visit the site.

Uninstallation
Delete the folder that contains the executable and text list.

Tips

* Press F2 to open the settings menu.
* Right click within both boxes to bring up the context menus for each.
* Press CTRL+L to lock/unlock your workspace (If you forget the key, right click the logo)

Known Issues
None

If you do decide to download, please let me know any bugs you encounter or features you want adding.

Ath:
 :) :up:

KynloStephen66515:
Y'all can blame mouser for this re-write/change in direction :P

KynloStephen66515:
Update!!

This update fixes a crash bug + also allows the window size and location to be saved.

KynloStephen66515:
I should note, this application can be run completely portable right out of the box.  I save NOTHING to the registry or anywhere other than 2 text files contained within the executable folder!

So long as you have URL.txt and Visited.txt in the same folder as RegaLink.exe, you are good to go :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version