ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SendURL

<< < (2/3) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
A few feature requests:

* Grab current URL from browser(s) and add to list    Will Add This

* Drag&drop URL and add to list    Is there anybody that will actually need this, when the above feature is already active?

* Show URL-list in UI    It does that already o.0

* Drag out/del to remove from list    Can add this

* Select browser to send URL's to    Simple Enough :) - Will probably have to get the user to define the executable paths for each though.

Ath:

* Drag&drop URL and add to list    Is there anybody that will actually need this, when the above feature is already active?
-Stephen66515 (March 24, 2013, 12:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Other applications allow drag&drop of URL's, but you won't be able to grab those, as it's usually partial text. Add from clipboard could do as well, I think.

* Show URL-list in UI    It does that already o.0
--- End quote ---
Hm, must be something with my eyes, age went 50+ last week :-[, or it's the non-standard grey background that fooled me
* Drag out/del to remove from list    Can add this
--- End quote ---
Nice
* Select browser to send URL's to    Simple Enough :) - Will probably have to get the user to define the executable paths for each though.
--- End quote ---
Should be fine, most browsers have standard install-paths so you should be able to pre-detect and suggest these

KynloStephen66515:
Current state of the app:

KynloStephen66515:
As per mousers request, I have decided to start this project again following a different route.

The source for this has been given to a friend who will continue development on THIS version.

I will post a link here to my new version (Which...Is actually a hell of a lot more useful) once I can be bothered making a post for it.

nkormanik:
So far it looks fantastic.  Really looking forward to seeing what you have in mind.

Thanks much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version