ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SendURL

(1/3) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
SENDURL IS NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT WAS MADE INSTEAD.

Basis:

Say we have a list of 100 URLs, and want to load these one at a time in Chrome.  Not in different tabs, but in the same tab.  Suppose that only one tab is needed, and only one tab will then be open.

I'd like to manually move through these URLs, spending as much time as I want on the opened page, then clicking or pressing a button and moving on to the next page.

Preferably the pages already visited can be deleted from the list, at some point.

Preferably the list can be saved, and brought up again, so that progress can be continued with the remaining URLs.

Preferably one can have more than one such list.
--- End quote ---

Several options where added here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=34285.new#new

This is simply a GUI app, which allows you to do exactly what is needed there.

Installation:

Simply UnRAR and Make sure the EXE and the .TXT are in the same folder (Do NOT rename the .txt file)

Usage:

Edit the .txt filewith your desired URLs then double click the .exe file.  Hit the Launch URL button, then ALL the URLs in your list, will be loaded into your default web browser.

Uninstalling:

Delete the files :)

Bugs:

None known

Screenshot

---

If you want features...let me know.

KynloStephen66515:
Forgot to mention...At the moment...if you want to edit the URL.txt file, you will need to close the application before doing so.

It's 5am and I realllly can't be bothered figuring out how to allow changes to be made while the software is running.  ;D

KynloStephen66515:
ALSO...I actually have zero clue how many URLs this will support before:

* Crashing the application
* Killing the browser
* Blowing up your computer*
Will run some tests when I can be bothered.  Feel free to take on this task if you want to.

*This is highly unlikely to actually happen.

KynloStephen66515:
Found a bug...fixed it...uploaded new version.

Yes I am currently talking to myself.

No I do not care.

:D

Ath:
Nice :)

A few feature requests:

* Grab current URL from browser(s) and add to list
* Drag&drop URL and add to list
* Show URL-list in UI
* Drag out/del to remove from list
* Select browser to send URL's to

Navigation