ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anti-Drone Technology

<< < (2/2)

Tinman57:
Yeah, but as long as shotguns with 00 buck-shot is legal, they'll have a hell of a time keeping them in the air.  Honestly, I thought it was a hawk raiding my chickens!!!   >:D  lol-Tinman57 (March 23, 2013, 07:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Considering the limited range of a shotgun with any anything except rifled slugs or sabot rounds, I think I'd rather have the Redback Weapon System.

It'd look right at home on your Hummer too....for those early morning rush hour slogs to work ;)
-4wd (March 23, 2013, 11:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, but I plan on using my 12 gauge Ulti_Mag for that "Reach Out And Touch Someone" effect.  hehehe  I only use my regular 12 gauge for shooting critters at night with it's attached Tactical Light.   :P

Yep, as pretty as that system would look sitting up on top of my H2, the feds would have a shit-fit, especially when driving to town to go shopping.  lol  Seriously though, it's against the law in the U.S. to even purchase a system like that.  Fully automatic = You can't own....  You couldn't even purchase it without the proper paperwork.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version