ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I want the desktop to show in sequence in alttab

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
I know this isn't directly answering the question but Win+D will show the desktop immediately. Might save having to hit tab repeatedly  :).
-nidusin (March 19, 2013, 05:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Win+D is nice. I used use it a lot. What bothers me about it is this:
Right now firefox is the active window here (doh!) and there's a bunch of other windows open.
Win+D shows the desktop. When I go to alttab back to FF, it's gone to the end of the list/row.

Actually I hadn't noticed this before, but if I alttab to the desktop from FF, then alttab again, FF is again at the end of the list/row, even though it was the last focused window.

Strange & inconsistent behaviour imo (normally last focused app is next in the alttab list). I presume they had some sort of reason for doing it like that (but maybe not).

Curt:
(normally last focused app is next in the alttab list).
but if I alttab to the desktop from FF, then alttab again, FF is again at the end of the list/row,-tomos (March 20, 2013, 02:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

-but always with the desktop as the last last "at the end", right? It is, on my screen.

tomos:
(normally last focused app is next in the alttab list).
but if I alttab to the desktop from FF, then alttab again, FF is again at the end of the list/row,-tomos (March 20, 2013, 02:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

-but always with the desktop as the last last "at the end", right? It is, on my screen.
-Curt (March 20, 2013, 03:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

correct :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version