ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Linkman 8.80 released

<< < (5/7) > >>

Outertech Support:
James, from 8.80 the port is used also in IE (where is the message that says it's only for FF, Chrome, and Opera?).

Please set the port back to 80 or 81, then go to the Linkman IE Toolbar menu and set it also to the same port.

jamesraykenney:
James, from 8.80 the port is used also in IE (where is the message that says it's only for FF, Chrome, and Opera?).

Please set the port back to 80 or 81, then go to the Linkman IE Toolbar menu and set it also to the same port.

-Outertech Support (May 23, 2013, 02:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
On the settings page under port.

Thanks, that worked!!!

Curt:
On Outertech's homepage for Linkman the latest version is 8.9, (has of course "now" been updated), but on Bits du Jour (BdJ)'s homepage you can right now get version 8.91 ("‎26. ‎december ‎2013 22:09:07"). I'll take this as evidence Linkman still is being more or less maintained. The reason it is available for download on BdJ is that it soon will be offered with a discount, 62% off, making it $14.99 instead of $39.

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/linkman-pro-8 Deal Coming Soon!
Linkman Pro 8 (2 Computer License) v8.91 for PC
The Ultimate Bookmark Manager!-Bits du Jour
--- End quote ---
http://www.outertech.com/en/link-checker

twinkler:
The BDJ deal is here now, December 27. I just got it and paid an additional $7.49 for lifetime updates.

cyberdiva:
On Outertech's homepage for Linkman the latest version is 8.9, (has of course "now" been updated), but on Bits du Jour (BdJ)'s homepage you can right now get version 8.91 ("‎26. ‎december ‎2013 22:09:07"). I'll take this as evidence Linkman still is being more or less maintained.
-Curt (December 26, 2013, 06:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
Curt, "more or less"??  In my experience, Linkman is constantly being maintained.  And on the few times I've needed it, I've found their tech support to be extraordinarily responsive.  Linkman Pro continues to be one of my favorite programs.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version