ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Older Newsletters

Audio Podcast Radio Show - Show #1 - April 30, 2006

<< < (4/5) > >>

Deozaan:
That was an awesome podcast! Everyone was great (except my part ;) ) and the music was very charming. It reminds me of some old-school happy cartoon, like Peanuts.

I just have to tell you that the Blue Man Group is awesome! They make good music and while I've never been to a live concert of theirs I've seen a video of one and it was very, very fun!

I share the same concerns with UIs. I took me years to upgrade winamp past version 2.8 lite (as in, since '99 to this year) because I didn't want all the clutter. I still don't like the default skin's bigness, but it provides some options I've been wanting, like repeat one track. It seems to run slower, though, sometimes taking a few seconds to show my playlist. But, yes, I even make the size of the minimize, maximize and close buttons in Windows smaller. They're just huge by default.

Good job everyone and thanks Mouser! My only suggestion would be to make it a little louder next time. I keep my speakers at a slightly loud volume and I had to turn it up and -still- couldn't hear a word here and there.

mouser:
yep, volume wasn't great and was a bit inconsistent.
we will try to normalize it better next time and put it all at a good standard volume.

jgpaiva:
But, yes, I even make the size of the minimize, maximize and close buttons in Windows smaller. They're just huge by default.
-Deozaan (May 01, 2006, 05:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yep, true. I do the exact same thing. And the best thing about it is that it actually looks better with the smaller buttons, So, you get a more usable, more space-friendly, and even more visually appealing! :D

Deozaan:
what accent does superboyac have?
-mouser (April 30, 2006, 07:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't notice that Superboyac had an accent.

mouser:
i seem to be the only one who noticed an accent..  i can tell you he's not from my part of the united states that's for sure :)
superboyac where are you from?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version