ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Files from Text List with Default Content

<< < (2/3) > >>

pulphero:
Yep, that's what I'm looking for. I have some - but not much - familiarity with AHK. An executable would be ideal, but I'd be happy with just the script.

PS. The purpose of this script is to quickly generate the multiple HTML files that comprise an EPUB.

c.gingerich:
Here is something I whipped up quick. I'll work more on it tomorrow. Let me know if this works for you or you need any adjustments.

https://googledrive.com/host/0B8PfRDn6GacXc0RrWUl1clRCRmc/Multi%20File%20Maker.rar

Going to go spend time with my kids! :-)

skwire:
Give Chris' application a run-through and see if it satisfies your initial request.   :)

pulphero:
Chris - it seems likes a simple, elegant solution, except that I can't get it to work. I entered my file names in in.txt, per instructions, and then from a command prompt did ... mfm.exe in.txt license.txt xhtml c:\staging ... and got back "mfm is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." Probably my error, as my cmd skills are a bit rusty! -- Bob

c.gingerich:
Did you have the command prompt open in the same directory/folder as mfm.exe? So if you extracted the RAR file to c:\temp you need to open the command prompt and make sure you run mfm.exe from that location.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version