ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

SimCity - EA shows us all how to ruin a landmark game with DRM.

<< < (7/7)

gameaddict20:
I don't think I've seen any game, hackers haven't managed to hack. So all EA are doing with this DRM software is pissing off their real customers

Here's a link to a much better game :-)
-f0dder (March 08, 2013, 07:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Couldn't agree more, love that game!

KynloStephen66515:
No matter how much I hate EA...I can't deny I fucking LOVE the Army of Two series, the new one Army of Two: The Devils Cartel is beyond awesome.

Yes it is expensive (£60 on PSN) but, luckily a friend of mine bought a hard copy, and we borrowed it to complete the story mode :D

Although, if he had bought on PSN, we would have just done what we do with everything else...login to the other persons account, download it, and enjoy playing it :P

Done it with a few games on PSN now, including DRM for games (More recently, the Revolution pack for Black Ops 2) - Split the cost, share across PS3s.

;)

justice:
Controversially, I like the game :) I'm aware of the limitations of the simulation but that's how I treat all games regardless, so the problems are just challenges to me. So far have not found anything that I can't build around.

Deozaan:
Done it with a few games on PSN now, including DRM for games-Stephen66515 (April 03, 2013, 08:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

You mean DLC for games? Why would you want to share DRM? And how does that even work? :huh:

KynloStephen66515:
Yes...DLC...All this talk of DRM screwed with my brain :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version