ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Listary 4 released - tons of new features

<< < (11/14) > >>

lanux128:
@Channing: i was hoping to use Listary's FAYT feature in mouser's Screenshot Captor. the thumbnail browser (see pic) on the left of the program can be viewed in list mode. since i normally have 200-300 images in there, it would be an ideal place to use Listary to find the files quickly.

Spoiler

Channing:
@Channing: i was hoping to use Listary's FAYT feature in mouser's Screenshot Captor. the thumbnail browser (see pic) on the left of the program can be viewed in list mode. since i normally have 200-300 images in there, it would be an ideal place to use Listary to find the files quickly.

-lanux128 (March 18, 2013, 06:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry that Listary can't support it at the moment.

lanux128:
Sorry that Listary can't support it at the moment.-Channing (March 18, 2013, 08:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
no problem, thanks anyway.

David.P:
Hi guys,

I just updated to the latest Listary version (portable).

However, it seems that the file and directory structure has changed: everything used to be inside a "x64" folder, now not anymore; settings file used to be called "Config.xml", now it seems to be "Preferences.json".

Thus, is there any way to update Listary and keep all my previous settings?

Thanks everyone already,
David.P

Curt:
-didn't also the portable version ask if you want to import old settings? The installer does.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version