ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Personal keylogger

<< < (2/14) > >>

app103:
Copied text can be captured with plenty of things.

I like using Notepad2 with the /b command line switch to turn it into an automatic pasteboard. Keep in mind that it will not autosave the file. You have to do that manually.

Check the command line switch section in the readme file for more stuff it can do.

flamerz:
Hello app103,

maybe you want to try my "pasteboard" :)

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=34138.0

cyberdiva:
Kalos, if you do almost all your typing in your browser, and your browser is Firefox, Chrome, or Safari, there's a terrific free add-on called Lazarus that will copy and save (for an amount of time you stipulate) everything you type in the browser.   I use an earlier version that's just for Firefox, and it has saved my bacon countless times.  The version I've linked to is said to work with Chrome and Safari as well.  :Thmbsup:

kalos:
Kalos, if you do almost all your typing in your browser, and your browser is Firefox, Chrome, or Safari, there's a terrific free add-on called Lazarus that will copy and save (for an amount of time you stipulate) everything you type in the browser.   I use an earlier version that's just for Firefox, and it has saved my bacon countless times.  The version I've linked to is said to work with Chrome and Safari as well.  :Thmbsup:
-cyberdiva (March 29, 2013, 10:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Definately interesting find, but an OS-level solution would be handy

app103:
Hello app103,

maybe you want to try my "pasteboard" :)

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=34138.0
-flamerz (March 29, 2013, 03:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you, nice little app, but the additional features of Notepad2 makes it more suited to my needs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version