ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

WebKit rules!

(1/4) > >>

Arizona Hot:
WebKit rules!

First look Opera shows its relevance in a WebKit world  - Ars Technica

I couldn't find any good pictures in these links.

Opera embraces WebKit in browser brain transplant

The Pros And Cons Of A WebKit Monoculture  - TechCrunch

KynloStephen66515:
SpeedDial is Opera's new tab page.
--- End quote ---

Um...what?

This is by no means new...not by a LONG way...On my phone, I have had Opera for...well...LOOOOONG before this announcement, and it has always had this feature.

The final feature, and perhaps the most significant, is dubbed Off-Road Mode. This is, essentially, Opera Mini mode; it routes requests through Opera's own servers to compress and reprocess webpages and hence reduce the amount of data you have to download.
--- End quote ---

So.....Opera Turbo?...

Seriously...what the absolute fuck is going on recently, and how in the name of all that is holy, do these "Editors" get fucking jobs?!

ARGH

I refuse to read the news any more...Shit is driving me mental.

40hz:
Seriously...what the absolute fuck is going on recently, and how in the name of all that is holy, do these "Editors" get fucking jobs?!
-Stephen66515 (February 27, 2013, 06:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

I understand they find them "on the internet."  :P

mahesh2k:
I agree turbo is 4 or 5 year old feature and so is speed dial, except that dial supports touch interface now lol.

Renegade:
Speed dial has supported touch for quite a while. It really is a great feature and certainly beats the way Google defiled it in Chrome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version