ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Free Software from Microsoft.

(1/6) > >>

hollowlife1987:
When talking to Krish and Stephen on IRC I informed them of a program Microsoft offers called WebsiteSpark

WebsiteSpark gives small Web development and design companies a jumpstart by providing free tools, technologies and resources to build great websites.
--- End quote ---

It includes software such as Windows Server 2012 Standard (5 keys none the less) and Visual studio 2012 Professional and other development software.
So if your an independent developer with a tight wallet or a small startup company on a budget this is perfect for you.

http://www.microsoft.com/web/websitespark/

I am not an employee of Microsoft or any subsidiary

KynloStephen66515:
Signed up, registered, claimed my keys, and loving hollow for the link!

KynloStephen66515:
Oh, you also get $1400 in Windows Azure credits :)

pip2kk:
Free and Microsoft in the same sentence... I'm all over this.  Thank you hollow buddy :D

40hz:
It's a good deal if you do professional web development and you're interested in using Microsoft's technology to do it.

Just be sure to read the WebsiteSpark and WebsiteSpark Web Pro agreements carefully. There's about 23 pages of license material to wade through. There are some restrictions on who qualifies for this program along with some reasonable but interesting restrictions on what you're allowed to do with the software provided under this program.

Please note that Microsoft takes these agreements very seriously (you'll be joining the their partner network at the "community" membership level as part of the agreement) so be sure you understand exactly what you're getting into. This isn't a simple "come one come all" free software giveaway. It's a business proposition and promotion.

8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version