ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Desactivated services and irregular things

<< < (2/7) > >>

Ath:
The link is fixed, I'll update my blog in the near future, have had a lot on my mind lately...

Contro:
mmm
I think both programs are for clever people. So better i stay in donation coder. I will ash some doubts .
I suppose I have to read the help of keepUpApp. Seems to add services or applications and knows automatically when are shutdown.
The nirsoft applications seems oriented for prepared people able to decide about services.
So.... I have to ask
 :P

Contro:
Understood Ath. I am suscribed  :Thmbsup:

Ath:
If you want to check upon a service in irregular intervals and decide to restart it if it's not running, then you can use NirSoft's ServiWin. Run it when you need to do a check, and restart the service that was stopped or paused.

If you need a service (or application) to stay up and running 99.99% of the time, then use KeepUpApp. It will (re)start the service or application, and optionally un-pause a service that gets paused, if you set the corresponding checkbox.
KeepUpApp is not for beginners or computer-illiterates, they usually won't need the functions provided by KeepUpApp.

Contro:
crcdisk Crcdisk Filter Driver Stopped      Disabled        Normal Pnp Filter DiskBlockVerification Fi...  6.1.7600.16385...   Microsoft Corpora...   Microsoft® Wind...

udfs udfs Stopped      Disabled        Normal Boot File System UDF File System Driver       6.1.7601.17514...   Microsoft Corpora...   Microsoft® Wind...    Reads/Writes UD

ws2ifsl
Controlador Winsock IFS
Stopped Disabled
Normal
PNP TDI
Nivel IFS de Winsock2
6.1.7600.16385 ...   Microsoft Corpora...   Sistema operativo ...

:-[
What can i do ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version