ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Desactivated services and irregular things

<< < (5/7) > >>

Contro:
 ;D
Ok McCade
Understood.
Keepupapp adopted
Wonderful thing indeed
 :)

Tinman57:
  You may be talking about something like Fix-it Utilities.  It will automatically disable (if you choose) a bunch of background task and services, plus give you the choice of adding others to the list.  It will set itself to run on every boot-up, but you can remove it from auto-starting.

4wd:
Black Viper's site is what I've used since XP to determine what services I can safely disable.

While YMMV, I've yet to have anything I've disabled due to his info cause any problem on my computers but you do need to know what role your machine has before you go fiddling with them.

And naturally make a backup before you start fiddling.

Contro:
  You may be talking about something like Fix-it Utilities.  It will automatically disable (if you choose) a bunch of background task and services, plus give you the choice of adding others to the list.  It will set itself to run on every boot-up, but you can remove it from auto-starting.
-Tinman57 (February 25, 2013, 08:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

May be. But not in automation way like Advanced System Care 6
 :-[

note : I have no knowledge in deep of system care, but the freeware version I don't see the option.

Best Regards

FixIt utilities is a good complementary option to the wonderful KeepUpApp from Ath

Contro:
Black Viper's site is what I've used since XP to determine what services I can safely disable.

While YMMV, I've yet to have anything I've disabled due to his info cause any problem on my computers but you do need to know what role your machine has before you go fiddling with them.

And naturally make a backup before you start fiddling.
-4wd (February 25, 2013, 10:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh my God. i have to take a look

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version