ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a picture of your.. CAR!!!

<< < (14/33) > >>

CleverCat:
My 'Car'   ;D

And my Dream 'Car' so Mum can ride too!  :Thmbsup:

Renegade:
My 1968 Pontiac Firebird (see attachment in previous post)
-robinsiebler (March 26, 2013, 04:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

F***ing sweet! :D

I LOVE American muscle cars... The hoarse, low purr you get from those engines... Man... Beats the crap out of my Merc.

Sorry, couldn't resist the suggestion to post a pic of my bike. It's a 2001 Honda Valkyrie with 99,000 km on it. still in mint condition & still way too much fun to ride. I live in Victoria BC Canada so we do get some decent riding weather!   (see attachment in previous post)
-LT1 (March 26, 2013, 11:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

:D Looks like you had a trip to Arizona there! I dimly recall the Grand Canyon. I think we need to go there again once... ah... yeah... other forum for that. :P ;D

The first time I drank soju (which tasted to me a bit like Pinesol at the time), I pounded back 7 or 8 shots within about 90 seconds at the urging/order of my boss. I sat there for a while, proud of my Canadian ability to drink hard liquor and "not feel it". Then I stood up... and immediately fell down again... Like Renegade, I avoid drinking more than one or two glasses of the stuff (which, 17 years on, tastes quite good!).
-Darwin (March 02, 2013, 11:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heheh! :D

I remember going out with some Russians and drinking (pounding back) soju... Details are blurry now, but that's not because of time. ;D They were blurry in the moment!  :Thmbsup:

And I have my 1997 Ford Explorer XLT... not as many man points as tinman, but surely some?
-wraith808 (March 27, 2013, 12:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
Dude! You have 3 vehicles! I don't have that many parking spaces! :P

(I cannot wait to get back to Canada... I need some space...)

And my Dream 'Car' so Mum can ride too!  :Thmbsup:
-CleverCat (March 30, 2013, 03:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

My dream car includes 360 degree turrets for twin .50 cal machine guns with forward and backward laser-guided and heat-seeking missiles. ;D Oh, and caltrops! Can't forget the caltrops! ;D  :Thmbsup:

Mom... Pfft! She's got my dad as a chauffeur and a couple nifty vehicles to boot! But... would be cool if she could man the twin .50 cals while my dad handled the missiles...

Tinman57:

Guess I can show you my latest endeaver, a 2014 Elio.  2 seats (front and rear), A/C, Electric windows, Disc brakes, Front and side airbags, Stereo system, 3 cylinder engine, Automatic Transmission, and more.  Gets 84 MPG and has a top end of 104 mph.

wraith808:
Thanks for that... I'm checking it out... but I think I'm all in. :)

mouser:
COOOOL  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version