ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us a picture of your.. CAR!!!

<< < (13/33) > >>

Tinman57:
  Nice ride.  What's with the roll cage, do some drag racing do you?   :P

LT1:
Sorry, couldn't resist the suggestion to post a pic of my bike. It's a 2001 Honda Valkyrie with 99,000 km on it. still in mint condition & still way too much fun to ride. I live in Victoria BC Canada so we do get some decent riding weather! 

LT1:
I do actually own a car as well. This cute little roadster is made by Pontiac and is called a solstice (2007). It is a mix of old school & high tech. Has posi-trac instead of the newer trac systems that are on most newer cars, but has a very fine Eurotec 2.4 litre 4 cylinder engine with variable valve timing. 4 wheel independent suspension means it hugs the road & the new A-Sport Michelins help it stick on the curves. Looking forward to +25 degrees c, bright sunshine, top down, a great curvy island road & my sweetheart of 38 years by my side! 

wraith808:
So, I had the misfortune to have to get a new (used) car recently to replace my totaled one (had planned to pay cash for my next car... sigh).  On the upside, I got a 2010 Mazda6.

And I have my 2001 Volvo S80 T6 - unfortunately, that year was one of the first 5-speed manual automatic transmissions on volvos... so now it's sitting awaiting a new transmission...

And I have my 1997 Ford Explorer XLT... not as many man points as tinman, but surely some?

robinsiebler:
  Nice ride.  What's with the roll cage, do some drag racing do you?   :P
-Tinman57 (March 26, 2013, 08:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

It had a racing engine in it when I 1st bought it. But I swapped that out so I could drive it daily instead of once or twice a month. Now, the roll bar and racing harness are just 'safety features'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version