ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Very simple timeclock utility

<< < (17/17)

DyNama:
Here's 2 problems that need fixing. here's a sample Detail View as it first comes up:
[attachtimg=1]
if i change the start date, tho, the Detail View does NOT include all entries between the 2 dates but rather just the entries of the first date:
[attachtimg=5]
if i change the end date too, the Detail View includes all entries from the start date to now, ignoring the end date:
[attachtimg=2]

if i click the Summary View button, i get a nice summarry of all the apps used with the total time in each:
[attachtimg=3]
but if i change the start date, i get a realistic apps list, but all the times are zero:
[attachtimg=4]

the simplest change i would like to see is the time column of the Detail View with 12-hour time with am/pm. i find it distracting that the time is a 4-digit number without punctuation but elapsed time is written with colons.

DyNama:
I went ahead and added the other 4 buttons to the Idle box:
[attachtimg=1]

so here's my version of TitleLog with all the typos fixed: [attachurl=#2][/attachurl]

DyNama:
i find i missed a Return in adding the other 4 buttons. it goes after line 254.

--- Code: Autohotkey ---Cust4:  Gui, 6:Submit, NoHide  GuiControl,,SDedit,%SDedit% %custom4%ReturnCust5:                  ;;; ;Custom message control for idle alarm

DyNama:
here's another change. when you Add Comments To Log, the buttons don't line up unless you sent button 5 back to the left―change "xp+5" to "xp-450". here's the whole Comment subroutine:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---Comment:                ;;; ;Comment Gui triggered from tray menu  SetTimer, logchanges, OFF  Gui, 7:-SysMenu +AlwaysOnTop  Gui, 7:add, Text,,Add a Comment to the Log  Gui, 7:add, edit, w600 vcmnts,  Gui, 7:Add, GroupBox, w600 h60,Quick Text Buttons  Gui, 7:add, Button,xp+5 yp+25 w140 gCustComment1 , %Custom1%  Gui, 7:add, Button,x+10        w140 gCustComment2 , %Custom2%  Gui, 7:add, Button,x+10        w140 gCustComment3 , %Custom3%  Gui, 7:add, Button,x+10        w140 gCustComment4 , %Custom4%  Gui, 7:add, Button,xp-450 yp+25 w140 gCustComment5 , %Custom5%  Gui, 7:add, Button,x+10        w140 gCustComment6 , %Custom6%  Gui, 7:add, Button,x+10        w140 gCustComment7 , %Custom7%  Gui, 7:add, Button,x+10        w140 gCustComment8 , %Custom8%  Gui, 7:Font,Bold  Gui, 7:add, Button,xs w600 gsavecomment Default, &Save comments  Gui, 7:show,,Add a CommentReturn ;;

also, somehow a LF/CR got deleted in line 321. without this, comments aren't written to the log.
Return  ;;savecomment:             ;;; ;save comment

should be

--- Code: Autohotkey ---Return  ;;savecomment:            ;;; ;save comment

tomos:
Thanks DyNama

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version