ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor - Post your SC Clipart Requests Here

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
If you don't know already, Screenshot Captor has a special Clipart panel that you can open up to browse clipart for adding into your screenshots via drag+drop:

Screenshot Captor - Post your SC Clipart Requests Here

You can add your own clipart -- these are just standard png files (which support transparency).

Anyway, I was talking to dc member app about including some of her custom clipart creations with Screenshot Captor.

And she said she might be willing to create some new custom clipart for use with Screenshot Captor, if people had specific requests.

So I thought it might be useful to start a new thread where people could post request for custom clipart that could be bundled with Screenshot Captor.

If you have requests for clipart images that you think would be useful to you when annotating screenshots, post them here on this thread.  Or use this thread to share clipart graphics you have created yourself and are contributing to the collection (must be able to be freely distributed).

So, post your requests!

app103:
I have this desire for the clipart included with Screenshot Captor to look better than stuff from the Win3.1 era, so I am volunteering my services to recreate some of them and any new ones that people think would be useful.

And if you just can't wait for the new collection, there are a couple of packs already available on my art site, if you are in need of some better looking numbers. Just use the PNG images from these packs: These number packs have been included in Screenshot Captor 4.0, so there is no need to download them unless you want the additional image formats included in the packs.

app103:
Created a set of arrows, callouts, numbers, frames, stickers, ribbons, road sign style images, and a few other things. Some of them are already in the new beta.

Please let me know what kind of clipart you really want in the new set, or what you use from the old set that you'd like to see remade to be more attractive.

cmpm:
MSOffice's clipart files will work. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\CLIPART
Harry's Edges as well. http://thepluginsite.com/index.html

Just copy the folders to 'MyClipart'
C:\Users\******\Documents\DonationCoder\ScreenshotCaptor\MyClipart

a lot of possibilities, thanks!

kunkel321:
Don't forget good'ole OpenClipart...
ftp://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/openclipart/downloads/

Hmmm...  I guess you're right Mouser.  (see below) I can browse there, but can't jump from a link. 
From the openclipart site, click the 'collections' tab, then near the bottom is the link for the repository.

The bulk downloads all seem to be older versions.  I'm not sure if you can even access the full current collection as a single download...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version