ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Flash Games and 2XL Simulator

Post your 2-xl rememberences here, or favorite 2-xl moments

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
i was talking to joe and he told me a funny memory of his 2-xl and his metrics tape..
i thought it would be nice to have a thread for posting such memories, and for posting our favorite things that 2-xl says.

i don't have a specific memory that stands out from my youth, but i do remember when i realized how special a sense of humour 2-xl has; i'll try to find the clip and make an excerpt.  but basically on one of the tapes, he asks a question, a really strange question about science or something. and then even if you get it right, he explains that the answer is so illogical/strange that he simply can't bring himself to give you credit for the right answer.  hahahahahaahaha that blew my mind on so many levels.. not least of which - it made me wonder, is 2-xl secretly keeping track of how many questions+answers he's giving me credit for answering correctly? :D

cowcrombie:
OMG... how cute is that machine!! pitty i didn't have it when i was young.. oh wait, i didn't know english when i was young -.-

but omg,, this is so fun! hahah, even when it makes fun of me! how does it work anyway... whats a 8 track tape... does it actually have 8 seperate tapes in a casette??

mouser:
nice page on 8track tape format:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-track_tape

by far the best part of 2xl was his sense of humour.

swarlock:
My 2XL memory was taking it to The Hospital when I got sick. The kids liked it and it kept them from bullying me on occasion.  :D

Incidentally for whatever reason The 2XL Simulator isn't working in Firefox or Internet Explorer. Updating to the latest Flash version hasn't solved the problem at all.  :(

Deozaan:
Incidentally for whatever reason The 2XL Simulator isn't working in Firefox or Internet Explorer. Updating to the latest Flash version hasn't solved the problem at all.  :(
-swarlock (April 12, 2008, 06:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

It works for me in Firefox. I didn't try IE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version