ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Chinese Cyberattacks

<< < (4/5) > >>

Tinman57:
He was snapped in a university Computer Science class photo
-IainB (February 21, 2013, 04:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Knowing the wonders possible with Photoshop...and at the risk of being called "politically incorrect"...is it just me...or does it look like all the faces in that picture might actually be the same face?
 :huh:
-40hz (February 21, 2013, 07:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well call me Politically Incorrect, but they all look the same to me..... Methinks this was photoshopped

IainB:
Amusingly, there are 5 minutes between @40hz's 1st post (the rant) and his 2nd post above, following the "class photo" one that I did. Apparently dropped pennies do not follow the law of gravity where the velocity (v) of a falling body that falls from rest is found by multiplying g by the time (t) during which a body falls: v = gt
 ;)

I hope it gave rise to a smile anyway.
I blame it on @kyrathaba for lightening up the discussion with his joke about "Barack Obama met with the   Queen of England". It gave me the idea to make an in-context, but rather tongue-in-cheek joke.

Whilst I was making the post, I explained the joke to my wife (she is from the Isaan region of NE Thailand), and she said "Yes! In Thailand we say that Chinese people all look the same too - especially the babies. And it is the same for us Isaan people - we all look the same to Thai people - especially the babies. They can often tell we are from Isaan just by looking at our faces, which have noticeably flatter noses than most Thai people.

Deozaan:
Knowing the wonders possible with Photoshop-40hz (February 21, 2013, 07:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's definitely a 'shop. I can tell by some of the pixels. And from having seen quite a few 'shops in my time!

tomos:
^ deo the 'shop expert :D

40hz:
^agree. his avatar image says it all! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version