ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Chinese Cyberattacks

(1/5) > >>

Tinman57:

Chinese military linked to 'overwhelming' number of cyberattacks
A U.S.-based security research firm says that a building associated with the Chinese military is the source of an "overwhelming" percentage of cyberattacks.
--- End quote ---

http://www.zdnet.com/chinese-military-linked-to-overwhelming-number-of-cyberattacks-7000011484

Like we didn't already know.....  ::)

Renegade:
Everyone in their life has known at least 1 kid that as soon as you turned your back, hell would break loose. When you turned around, "It wasn't me!" This reminds me of that.

40hz:
Dangerous games.

I sincerely hope China doesn't seriously frighten the USA.

For all their intelligence and sophistication, they still fail to grasp how utterly psychotic and violent this country and its leaders can get when seriously frightened. I would have thought the last 12 years alone would have presented enough examples that China wouldn't be so naive as to indulge in ongoing and obvious provocation like they seem to be doing.

Renegade:
Dangerous games.

I sincerely hope China doesn't seriously frighten the USA.

For all their intelligence and sophistication, they still fail to grasp how utterly psychotic and violent this country and its leaders can get when seriously frightened. I would have thought the last 12 years alone would have presented enough examples that China wouldn't be so naive as to indulge in ongoing and obvious provocation like they seem to be doing.
-40hz (February 20, 2013, 06:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hahaha! I got a a good belly laugh out of that! ;D

40hz:
@Ren - it used to make me laugh too. Not so much any more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version