ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (57/58) > >>

mouser:
New version uploaded (v3.30); should fix the issues with shutting down on reboot and upgrade.
Also includes a new bitmap color modification button on clipart panel.

app103:
Also includes a new bitmap color modification button on clipart panel.
-mouser (March 25, 2013, 01:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nice!  :Thmbsup:

bob99:
mouser,

Downloaded and installed 3.30 (about says it"s 3.32.01 though  :) )
Anyway the captions items I've been testing are still working fine.
Have noticed something about the windows focus. Don't recall if this was happening before.

This test is with 3 different windows open.
1. Take a screenshot (last active window) using the quick capture bar.
2. Pop-up appears, add caption or not, and press Save image and show.
3. SC main window appears, but focus remains on the window that was captured. Is this the way it supposed to behave?
4. Also tested with hotkey. Same results.

2nd test
1. Using Quick Capture Bar, click on Toggle Screenshot Capture Window.
2. SC main window is displayed but none of the 3 open windows, or the just opened SC window has focus.
3. To see if it was an SC options setting I clicked on the options button in the quick capture bar. The options window is displayed (with focus) but as soon I move off of the quick capture bar it looses focus along with the other displayed windows. No focus on any of the open windows.
Just checked and the focus is on the desktop. I move my cursor over any of the desktop icons and they highlight.

I've tested a number of times and it is repeatable here.

So same questions as a while back on something else. Is this normal operation or possibly my machine/settings?
It's not a problem for me at least since I know to expect it now. But thought I'd mention in case you want to take a look.

mouser:
Thanks for the report bob -- I'd call those bugs and I'll see if i can fix today.

mouser:
bob, you're my new "go to" guy for testing focus issues.

Can you check out the latest version I've uploaded and see if i've fixed those bugs?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version