ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (53/58) > >>

bob99:
I noticed this happening and just figured it was my machine taking a little longer to refresh or whatever it would be called. When they don't show up I found that if I go over and click in one of the "dead" areas of the bar the tool tips would wake up. Takes maybe a second and just an extra click. The more I am using it I've learned what each icon is and really don't notice if they are there or not now.

Mouser,
It probably won't be too long until the final. But until then could you add something in the 'about' screen or somewhere a sub number, letter or something to tell us the minor tweak version number we're working with.  I want to make sure I'm testing the latest.  :)

mouser:
I've uploaded a new version in an attempt to fix the Quick Capture bar tooltips/hints so that they always show (I've also added current hotkeys to the hints).

It's a weird kludge that was requried, so let me know if you notice any problems.

ewemoa:
I've uploaded a new version in an attempt to fix the Quick Capture bar tooltips/hints so that they always show
-mouser (March 22, 2013, 11:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Seems to be working here  :up:

I've also added current hotkeys to the hints

--- End quote ---

Nice touch!

On a somewhat related note, any thoughts about trying to put some of the functionality provided in the likes of the following in your apps?

http://www.mousefeed.com/
  http://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/?id=1003

May be a good library project too ;)

mouser:
Seems to be working here
--- End quote ---
awesome.

I do plan to add a more modular flexible hotkey system to SC in a future version.

mouser:
Wanted to publicly thank longtime dc member app103 for the great clipart she has made for Screenshot Captor; if you've never used the Clipart feature in the program, now would be a good time to try it -- there are some useful items in there.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version