ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (52/58) > >>

mouser:
I had assumed that since placing the box the yellow resizing circles are present, that I would be able to hover over the circles of the object just placed and be able to resize it.
--- End quote ---

hmm i see what you mean, that is a bit confusing.  i'm not sure i can fix it to let you modify those when you have that option.  but perhaps what i can do is make escape switch you into object edit mode first, rather than directly into normal region select mode.  in that way you could at least hit escape to start modifying locations.

mouser:
On further testing it looks like my fix for app's odd taskbar problem did in fact have a negative side effect -- if you triggered multiple captures in the post-capture form mode in quick succession, it could lead to a case where the post-capture form became invisible.

I've uploaded a new version now that should fix this.

Never mind, app says the original bug is back.. so you might as well hold off on testing for now.. sigh.

mouser:
New version is up -- I'd appreciate any testing once again.. I reallly appreciate everyone's patience in testing this and putting up with all the updates..

ewemoa:
On a fresh install of the portable beta, experienced the following:

1. Click "Toggle Screenshot Captor window" in the Quick Capture Bar.
2. Close the window that appears.
3. Hover the pointing device pointer over the buttons in the Quick Capture Bar.
4. Notice that the tooltips don't show up.

FWIW, clicking the "Display Screenshot Captor options for Quick Capture Bar" button seems to restore the tooltip displaying ability.

This was with Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit.

Thanks to Josh's recent tip (and may be a change to SSC?), the following key sequence brings up SSC's main form:

Win+B
possibly use right arrow key some number of times
context menu (a.k.a. APPS) key
M

mouser:
Yeah the tooltips don't display reliably.. i haven't been able to solve that one yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version