ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (42/58) > >>

ralfs:
I think it's an old bug, but print margins are not saved between sessions.

ralfs:
"Automatic captions" for printouts and "Add caption to image" don't show automatic text (%filename%; %fullfilename%; %datetime%).
Normal text (manually typed) is inserted.

e.g. %filename% - XXX gives XXX in the caption

mouser:
I'll see if i can't fix the print margins and i'll reply to the captions thing in a bit.

But in the meantime, if you download v3.26 in the last hour or so between when I uploaded and now, please re-download -- I accidentally uploaded a debug build which will run slower than it should.

mouser:
I think it's an old bug, but print margins are not saved between sessions.
--- End quote ---

Should now be fixed.

bubbajunk:
let me ask though -- it does select the right things when you let go of the mouse right?
-mouser (March 11, 2013, 06:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

mouser,
To answer your question, Yes, it does select the right things. However, when it occurs I generally find myself abandoning the selection and restarting the select because the selection box does not appear to be drawing correctly. Sometimes after restarting the selection or restarting the selection from a different anchor point, the box gets drawn correctly. It would be better from a user's perspective for this box always be drawn as a box. Also, shouldn't the selection box be a dashed thin line, not a solid thin line to be consistent with other selection boxes?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version