ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (38/58) > >>

mouser:
Confusing.  i'm not able to reproduce here.  anyone else?

bubbajunk:
I'm getting used to the new feature of autoselecting the last selected object when going from Object Selection back to Normal mode. I'm not sure I like having this always be the default action. I do like the feature to double click to get in/out of Object mode. This seems to be more how I would have expected it to work. Although I seem to be in the habit of trying to always hit the <Esc> key to get out of Object select mode instead of double clicking to get out of the mode.

Not sure if you've answered this before here or not, but when in Object selection mode and you attempt to draw a box around multiple objects to select them, the outline of the box that is drawn on the screen many times looks really funky, not a pure rectangle. As you move the mouse around the objects while holding the left mouse key, the shape even morphs as you go around different objects. It's confusing as I'm not sure if I'm goint to get all the objects selected.

I've captured what I'm talking about in the attached screenshot. See the thin black line that gets drawn on the screen as I try to go from lower left to upper right to select all of the red boxes?

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

bob99:
Mouser
Up until 3.24.01 all I was downloading to try were portable versions.
Could you provide a link to an install version of 3.23.01?
I'll uninstall 3.24.01 and try it and see if 3.23.01 works. If you think that will help.
And without making any options changes go through step by step and see what happens.
Then uninstall 3.23.01 and re-install 3.24.01 and do the same thing.

Would there be anything different between my portable & install versions that could cause this? One difference from my side is with the install version my captures are being saved to a data files folder I have set-up on a different partition. In my portable tests I've been leaving the captures in the same folder as the portable SC is running from.

mouser:
portable and installed version, all the same.

bubba, i know exactly what you are talking about regarding the funky black selection when doing object selection.
let me ask though -- it does select the right things when you let go of the mouse right?  it's just the display while dragging is confusing right?

mouser:
ps. New version is up with some reorganized menus and a bunch of improved icons from DC member HamRadio.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version