ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (37/58) > >>

bob99:
Additional info to my last post.

What I type in the pop-up prompt is being shown in the comment box in the main SC screen. Just isn't showing as a caption with the capture.

mouser:
What I type in the pop-up prompt is being shown in the comment box in the main SC screen. Just isn't showing as a caption with the capture.
--- End quote ---

There is an option to specify whether what you type in the post-capture popup dialog gets added as a visual caption or just gets added to the comments box at the bottom.  It's on the "Quick Bar and Post Cap" tab of options:

Can you check that setting?  However if you didn't change it there's no reason it should have stopped working spontaneously.

bob99:
It is checkmarked.

It worked fine in 3.23.01. But 3.24.01 is the one that seems to have the problem.
I'm running it on two different laptops. Both Win7. Just tried Ver 3.23.01 again on the one that is running Home Premium (if it makes a difference). It is working fine.
I have Ver 3.24.01 running on a Win7 Pro. It is the one not bringing up the pop-up prompt caption.

Previously on the tests I had been running a portable version in an HD partition I use for portable programs. To see if this might be causing the problem I deleted it and did an install of version 3.24.01. No change.

Here's the other screen relating to captions for the settings I have just in case.

I added something to the default comment line just to see what would show up.

mouser:
can you should me your "Automatic Captions" tab?

bob99:

This is how it was. I had added text.

I went ahead and deleted "%datetime% - 3.24.01 Installed Beta" from the configuration window and then took a shot of the toolbar option.

Here's what I got.

Before selecting save and show I typed in "added caption"
This is how it shows in the main window. Time stamps are the same, "Added caption" not there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version