ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (27/58) > >>

cschw:
Not a showstopper...but the custom date field popup is difficult to read with the field codes running into the descriptions:

...I really like how this is coming along!

mouser:
I have uploaded a 25 minute rambling video tour of some of the new features in the new version 3.20 (March 3, 2013) , for those who might be interested.

https://www.donationcoder.com/screencasts/dc/3ds/sc26/sc26.html

bob99:
Ok I think it's nearly time to release this to public -- last chance to save me some embarrassment by finding some showstopper bugs.
-mouser (March 06, 2013, 08:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not sure if this is a bug or been covered before.
Running 3.21.01 in portable mode, Win 7.

I captured a screen, use the prompt me pop-up, and the [...] caption button to add a 3 line caption. I then clicked save and show. Here's what is displayed. Used snipping tool because I forgot if or how I could take a shot of SSC with SSC. Only 2 lines are shown and it looks like there is an extra line between each.

mouser:
bob,

i'm having trouble reproducing that problem and i really would like to identify it and fix it.
can you experiment some more and see what you can figure out about what might trigger the problem and the conditions that cause it and any clues you might be able to find? maybe try using the caption button within the program to see if that has the same effect?

bubbajunk:
I downloaded last night's, or should I say really early this morning's build. Wow, 3:20am this morning, how do you do it?  A couple of things I noticed:

1) Saving object settings across reboots seems to be working for me now in the *.zip portable version. Thanks for killing that one, it was a pain to have to reset them each morning to my preferred values.
2) I was going to report the %num0% not working to always force an incremental number until I went back and read your comments about changing it. I changed back to using %num% and it works fine. What do the %_num% and %bnum% options do?
3) I didn't know about the "Switch to Object Selection Mode...". I unchecked and now I can add multiple highlight boxes at once. I did notice one thing that seems inconsistent with what I expected. If I uncheck "Switch to Object Selection Mode.." but leave "Highlight Current Selection..." checked I expected that after selecting and drawing the first highlight box (drawing selection, then selecting Highlight Mode) that I would stay in highlight mode to add subsequent highlights. That's not the case, it switches to Object Selection Mode. If I first go to Highlight Mode, then it stays in that mode. Not sure if you consider that a bug or not.
4) I don't know if I noticed this one before or not, but the filenames in my thumbnail panel are getting clipped off and not showing the full file name (see attached). My current filename convention is "Screenshot - YYYY_MMDD XXX.png" where XXX is the incremental number for the day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version