ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (23/58) > >>

cmpm:
It actually looks smaller on my screen then that shot....
and that is good!

bubbajunk:
Downloaded portable (*.zip) version of v3.21.01. I have been using v3.08.01 for quite some time. Noticed a couple of issues:

1) Settings for Highlighting Rectangle and Text Object not saved between reboots. This was an issue for me in v3.08.01, so I don't think it's related to any recent changes. Settings are saved within a given session, and also saved if I exit and restart SCC, just not saved between reboots of Windows.

2) Filename Template %quickfield% Screenshot - %customdate% %num%, where %customdate% is set to: %Y_%m%d. The first capture does not contain the %num% value in the filename, shows blank (e.g. Screenshot - 2013_0305 .png). Subsequent captures numbered 002, 003, 004, etc. (e.g. Screenshot - 2013_0305 002.png). I expected the first capture to have filename Screenshot - 2013_0305 001.png.

3) Navigating hierarchy in Preferences dialog using arrow keys - Pressing down arrow moves down the list and jumps across sections, as expected. Using the up arrow key moves up, but will not jump across sections. I expected to be able to arrow up between sections. Also, left arrow jumps to the top of list within the section, but does not collapse a section. Expected that using left arrow would highlight the section header and second left arrow would collapse the section. Then arrow up would move cursor to bottom of the prior section. I expected the navigation to work like Windows Explorer.

Other than these, I don't notice any other issues or regressions.

mouser:
I noticed that some recent changes i made to the options form in the way it displayed when main form was not visible were causing some problems with some options editing, so i've uploaded a new version with an attempt to fix that.

bubba:
1. i hope this is just a fluke - SC should be remembering all settings now even across reboots.  Might be on reboot it ran your old install of screenshot captor?

2. %num% tries to replace to a blank string unless it NEEDS to use a number; you can force use of starting value of 001 by using %num0%

3. i'll have a look.

mouser:
bubba, regarding #1 not saving between reboots -- i stand corrected!  i just found and corrected a long-standing bug preventing settings saving on reboot.  thank you for your comment about this.

mouser:
So close to being ready to release.. Just need a few more testers to put it through it's paces and discover any new bugs i've missed!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version