ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (6/58) > >>

mouser:
Latest update will let you save and restore settings files -- should make it a bit easier to switch between modes of operation.

TIP: Advanced users can manually edit saved settings files to have them only include a few options that they care about -- when you load those files any options not found in the file will be left alone.

cmpm:
Is the version number still 3.17.01?
That is what I'm getting from the first post.

xcopy:
I configured the program to display the main window after doing a "grab selected region".

Most of the times the main window displays just the captured image (which is the expected result) but in certain cases an area is already selected. Seems to be that it happens when I select a region which is not in the center of the screen but nearer to the edges.

mouser:
It should be trying to highlight the active window or window under the cursor.. does that make sense in terms of what it is selecting?

xcopy:
No, the selection only seems to depend of the distance to the screen edges. I thought since it's the "area" mode screenshot captor shouldn't consider windows and the active window at all and just grab what's under the cursor?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version