ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (17/58) > >>

ralfs:
Screenshot Captor v3.19 Beta

Sometimes i recognized an unresposible Screenshot Captor when editing a screenshot with a external graphic editor (GIMP).
After saving the screenshot in GIMP, Screenshot Captor doesn't display the changes and also doesn't change the viewed picture while clicking on an other screenshot-file.
Only closing an restarting Screenshot Captor makes it responsible again.

Unfortunately it does't happen every time, only when I don't try to reproduce it.

The "rotate clockwise" and "rotate counterclockwise" buttons in the clipart object toolbar are making a not expected rotation (Only visible with not square cliparts) :
The content ot the clipart is rotated but the aspect ratio doesn't follow the rotation:

mouser:
After saving the screenshot in GIMP, Screenshot Captor doesn't display the changes and also doesn't change the viewed picture while clicking on an other screenshot-file.  Only closing an restarting Screenshot Captor makes it responsible again.
--- End quote ---

I'm about to release a new beta, i'd appreciate if you could see if the problem remains in the new beta -- i have tried to improve the code responsible for this kind of thing.

(If the problem should ever happen again, clicking on the thumbnail of the current image should force it to reload the current and now changed-by-external-tool image. and hitting f5 in the thumbnail panel should force the thumbnail panel to refresh thumbnails).

mouser:
The "rotate clockwise" and "rotate counterclockwise" buttons in the clipart object toolbar are making a not expected rotation
--- End quote ---

thanks, i will fix.

mouser:
Thanks dluby, i'm fixing the things you mention.

mouser:
I have uploaded a new beta 3.20.

Now with this beta I have good news and bad news and a renewed call for help testing.

The good+bad news are the same -- I've spent the last few days refactoring some very kludgey startup and options code that had been growing more convoluted each year.  I am much happier with the code at this point.

However, there is a very high likelyhood, that with all of the changes and code surgery i've done in the last week that i've broken stuff..

Problems are most likely to be in startup behavior, thumbnail panel refreshing, and options remembering..

I really desperately need your help in testing the new 3.20 version and helping me locate problems -- especially problems you can reproduce.

At this point i'd like to focus on fixing bugs and cap the feature requests until after this release since the change list is already huge with this version.

Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version