ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (16/58) > >>

mouser:
crap -- i'm not sure when this happened but the paint layer does not seem to be loading from saved files any more.. in fact ALL semi-transparentness is being eliminated on save.  working on it..

mouser:
Ok new version uploaded..

A features to try:  Drop files from explorer onto the Screenshot Captor window -- you have some new choices now.

Abterix, can you try the things that weren't working for you before and let me know if any of those problems have not been fixed?  Thanks!

cschw:
Here's a list of minor details found in the SC Options (or Preferences):

Spelling errors
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
1. Incorrect spelling of "miscellaneous" on the following screens:
   [Saving and Loading Files]
   [More Interface Options]
   [Window Capturing 2]

2. [Image File Format] screen: Backgroud Transparency should be spelled 'Background'

Date Fields - help button
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
On the [Saving and Loading Files] screen the date field help is brought up using a button with a ? icon, while on the [File Naming Template] screen the button is labeled 'Help on Fields'. 
Suggest using the same button on both screens for consistency.

mouser:
Thanks very much cschw, i will fix  :up:

dluby:
Using the latest beta (3.19.01) I have noticed the following:

Major bug (for me):
(1) The latest version stopped copying the captured image to clipboard. However, I discovered a change in Post-Capture options but switching on 'Copy to Clipboard: File itself', makes no difference. When I manually copy the image from SSC it truncates the image horizontally and vertically!

UPDATE - I had the wrong setting for 'Copy to Clipboard:' I should have set it to 'Image bitmap' to copy the image to the clipboard

Other minor bugs:
(1) While I like the added controls on the Add Caption screen, some of the controls are over lapping.
(2) Using the undo function doesn't correctly undo the newly added captions
(3) After adding a caption, try splice out a vertical selection on the entire image and the newly added caption remains the same size (i.e. doesn't get spliced)

I see though the issue with the Quick bar reappearing after logging back onto Windows (after previously closing the Quickbar) has been resolved :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version