ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (50/58) > >>

cschw:
Uploading works well with ImageShack (used registration number per your recommendation), and was able to remove images immediately. 

Imm.io images are removed (deleted?) 30 days from last view, so that option is good for screenshots that are only needed for a short time (or will be used regularly)...as long as you don't mind not being able to delete them on demand.

I'm also looking forward to 4.0!

app103:
Bug:

In the popup after a screenshot is made, if you select "Save image but hide" the popup minimizes itself to the taskbar and can not be closed. You have to exit SC to get rid of it.

dluby:
I think Screenshot Captor has earned it's stripes and deserves a promotion to version 4.0.

mouser:
In the popup after a screenshot is made, if you select "Save image but hide" the popup minimizes itself to the taskbar and can not be closed.
--- End quote ---

This bug did not afflict me but if anyone else was suffering from it, hopefully the new version fixes it.
(and does not introduce new bugs).

I think Screenshot Captor has earned it's stripes and deserves a promotion to version 4.0.
--- End quote ---
thanks dluby!

mouser:
Can I ask the wonderful testers to grab the latest version and make sure nothing obvious broke with the latest bugfix for app's problem?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version