ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (43/58) > >>

ralfs:
I think it's an old bug, but print margins are not saved between sessions.
--- End quote ---

Should now be fixed.
-mouser (March 12, 2013, 07:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, it' fixed, also the automatic captions seem to work now.

Thanks

mouser:
New version is up (3.27).  You can now make quick captures from webcams -- see top of View menu.  That's a feature i've been meaning to add for a while -- just seems to me SC should be able to capture from any source (screen, scanner, webcam, etc.).

bob99:
You're right. This is a nice addition.

Suggestion to re-word it to "Web Cam" or similar related. Didn't notice it at 1st since it said to switch to Video Capture. I 1st thought that was related to your EastScreenCast ie video capture.
Just wondering, why it's under the view tab and not the capture tab?

mouser:
You're right -- I'll move it to Capture tab.

Right now it's a bit of a second-class thing because when you "capture" in this way from the webcam, it doesnt get treated like a normal capture -- e.g. the automating post-capture things like emailing, uploading, adding captions, etc., won't get applied to a webcam capture.  And it doesn't appear on the quick capture bar or trigger the post-capture dialog.

I will probably integrate it more like a standard capture mode in a future version.

dluby:
The ability to capture from a webcam is another nice addition to SSC :Thmbsup:

I tried to "test" it (without having a webcam attached) and when I clicked the Capture Image button, I got this message:

"There is no image to save.
Why not take a screenshot or create a blank new file before you try saving anything?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version