ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (33/58) > >>

cmpm:
Ctrl+A, hm, maybe link SC up with CH&S.
That could create a searchable database.

mouser:
bob, try the new version i just uploaded.
the expanded text edit memo now should support some keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+A to select all text, as well as Alt+letters to perform some quick actions via buttons, and ctrl+Enter and Escape to accept or reject edits quickly.

mouser:
Another note about the version I just uploaded -- it includes these new improvements:

* [Improvement] When switching out of object mode, if an object was selected, it's bounding region becomes selected in normal mode; especially useful for applying effects.
* [Improvement] If user tries to select a region in Object selection mode containing no objects, SC automatically switches to region selection mode and selects region.
* [Improvement] Double-clicking an object in region-select mode will now switch to object mode and select the object under cursor.
The middle item is the most important one I think.  I know that new users were becoming confused when they found themselves in "object selection mode" after adding an object, and didn't know how to get out and back into normal region selection mode.  Now if you select a region in object mode that has no objects in it, you'll be popped back out to normal selection mode.  I hope this will save new users from some pain.

bob99:
bob, try the new version i just uploaded.
the expanded text edit memo now should support some keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+A to select all text, as well as Alt+letters to perform some quick actions via buttons, and ctrl+Enter and Escape to accept or reject edits quickly.
-mouser (March 09, 2013, 09:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

That is PERFECT! I really like that Ctrl+A both selects AND copies at the same time. And the "To clipboard" button sends the text without selecting anything first.
Haven't been able to locate the Alt+ options yet but will. I'm sure they will be of help.

Thanks for adding this before the release.

mouser:
Ctrl+A both selects AND copies at the same time
--- End quote ---
is this true? it shouldn't be.  Ctrl+A should just select all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version