ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3.28 aka 4.0RC Beta Test - Mar 17, 2013 - Feedback Wanted

<< < (30/58) > >>

mouser:
should be fixed now.

bob99:
Tested v3.23 for the bug I noticed.
It's fixed for adding multiple line captions in pop-up prompt window. I tested it in the single line box using \n and using the [...] pop-up window.

Checking further though, I found something that breaks it again.
When you enable "Add caption to image" under Post-Capture Options in main configuration and also add a caption via the pop-up prompt.
The information from both caption entries is there in the main screen but only after you manually re-size the caption box by dragging up (to enlarge the caption box) & moving the box down. The caption added via the pop-up prompt is double spaced again, the caption from the post-capture options is normal single spaced.

I tested this 6-7 different times with the post-capture add caption option on & off and it is repeatable on my system.

cmpm:
Under the post capture options, checking 'add caption to image' will add a particular caption.
Example, taking a shot of this forum thread, this is the caption-

firefox
3/8/2013 , 11:54:28 AM
Screenshot Captor 3.23 Beta Test - Mar 8, 2013 - Feedback Wanted - DonationCoder.com - Mozilla Firefox
--- End quote ---

Adding to that via the post capture dialog will put the new info above the text I quoted.

I don't know why you would do both, but you can.
I still can't reproduce your results.
Is something on your system set to double space text?

cmpm:
I found the setting that makes for double spacing as you are seeing, bob.

After a shot as you describe, open it with SC as normal.
Select the object select arrow, that is an arrow with a circle icon on the right of SC's window.
In Blend Mode, select Normal, Multiply will give the double spacing as you describe.

cmpm:
that may not be correct, now mine is doing what yours is, when using both caption options
backspacing the blank lines fixes it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version